Been working with OneHub for a long time, but decided to look for some alternative? Tired of the problem of choosing and tired of studying reviews of different platforms for your business? We bring to your attention a ranking of the best OneHub competitors to help you and your business grow further.
How do you choose a worthy alternative to OneHub?
To begin with, we suggest you find out what to focus on when choosing a virtual data room platform. First and foremost, you need to pay attention to the following parameters:
- The number of options and tools for working with documents;
- Speed of execution of work tasks;
- Integration with corporate systems already in use within the company;
- Cloud storage capabilities.
You should also determine your company’s growth objectives so that you can come up with a clear list of requirements for the various platforms.
Virtual data room comparison for your convenience
Without going into too much detail about the entire virtual data room market, here’s a quick overview of the best alternatives to OneHub:
- Google Drive. Without a doubt, it’s the most popular option for companies in a variety of business sectors. It can be used to quickly and without delay collect and group corporate documents, share them with business partners and internal company structures, collect analytical data about the company’s work and interaction with customers. At the same time, the platform offers a wide range of opportunities for using cloud storage.
- Amazon WorkDocs. Another type of cloud service is suitable for project management from beginning to end. A wide range of tools gives the ability to create, edit and share documents in seconds. Users also have the opportunity to test the platform for free before purchasing it for a month, with 1TB of storage available to them completely free of charge. The number of virtual room users can be adjusted and authorized access can be granted to each of them.
- TeamDrive. A great platform to create a virtual data room with the possibility of complex file management. The information is stored on remote servers, which provide reliable data storage. Access for registered users is granted from any device. And for each user, the administrator can set up a role and grant rights to perform specific tasks. Other advantages are easy customization and integration with different enterprise systems.
- MyWorkDrive. Software for creating virtual data rooms that can be used by companies in various business sectors. Advantages of the platform include the ability to provide remote access to registered users, real-time synchronization of data stored in cloud storage, creating your own infrastructure with further uploading to a shared file system. A free trial period is available during which you can pre-evaluate the platform’s options.
- ShareVault. Ideal for sharing documents with business partners or other third parties who have access. Focused on large volumes of data – the Virtual Data Room tools help streamline workflows and reduce costs. Companies in the financial services industry will find the platform most useful – they will appreciate the audit and due diligence capabilities.
Hopefully, this ranking will help simplify the task of choosing to replace OneHub with an equally worthy alternative. Good luck in your search!